Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Patch for Feature #1344 Can't use multiple monitors (Windows 10) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Patch for Feature #1344 Can't use multiple monitors (Windows 10)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi All

I have implemented Feature #1344 Can't use multiple monitors (Windows 10). Attached is the patch file. I did following things in this patch:
  • Added "Open in New Browser Tab" preferences setting for "Query Tool" and "Debugger".
  • Use "window.open" and related functions to open the query tool and debugger in other browser tab.
I have tested it on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Runtime. In Safari user will have to uncheck "Block pop up window" settings.

   In Runtime the tab is not detachable, that need's some R&D. As we may replace QT (not sure), so I haven't started working on it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Principal Software Engineer

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517