Re: SSH Tunneling implementation - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: SSH Tunneling implementation
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

I have added "libssh2" source code with pgAdmin3. Attached is the complete patch. I have modified the acinclude.m4 and configure.ac.in to build libssh2 code.
Added "config.rpath.in" which is required to build libssh2 source code.

Please review and let me know the review comments.