Re: RM5576: Improve error messaging if the storage and logdirectories cannot be created - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: RM5576: Improve error messaging if the storage and logdirectories cannot be created
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

I have tested the logic on Mac OSX but not on Windows. The "pwd" module is not available on windows hence Jenkins build is failing.
Attached is the patch to fix for Windows OS. I have used the "getpass" module for Windows.

Please review it. If looks good I'll commit the code.