Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3605 & 2392 - View data fixes - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3605 & 2392 - View data fixes
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Khushboo

Found some new issues:
  1. Delete button gets enabled if I select any new cell (type text) to enter some value.
  2. Add two new rows, don't click on Save button and delete couple of rows. Colour of newly added rows will changed to green.
  3. Create a table with Serial and Text column. Add two new rows, specify the values and don't click on Save button. Delete some rows and then click on Save button, data is saved in the database but grid is showing same serial id for two newly created rows. After re-run the query it shows the correct value.
Can you please fix the above issues.