Re: URGENT ACTION : Fatal Error with launching pgAdmn - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: URGENT ACTION : Fatal Error with launching pgAdmn
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi EGHANA

After checking the logs it is showing below error:
sqlalchemy.exc.OperationalError: (sqlite3.OperationalError) duplicate column name: connect_timeout
[SQL: ALTER TABLE server ADD COLUMN connect_timeout INTEGER DEFAULT 0]

It seems that problem with the database file when you did upgrade/downgrade the PostgreSQL.
I would suggest performing the following steps:
  • Take the backup of the 'pgadmin4.db' file and delete it. You may find the file at "C:\Users\<user_name>\.pgadmin" folder.
  • Restart the pgAdmin4