Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for runningregression tests against Firefox - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for runningregression tests against Firefox
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks Anthony for fixing those two test cases. I have verified it and patch looks good to me.
Attached is the modified patch where I have remove "import time" which is not required and update the retry message from 10 to 60.

To be honest I have seen some intermittent "Timeout" issues on Chrome and FireFox and those issues are not consistent for any particular test case.

@Hackers, Please review it and if it looks good then commit it.