Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3354 Debugger does not start if functionhas input vars of type array - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3354 Debugger does not start if functionhas input vars of type array
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers
On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 9:44 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 6:53 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix the RM #3354 "Debugger does not start if function has input vars of type array". Apart from that patch contains fix for the following:
  • Parameter values showing twice in case of array.
  • Allow null values in "InputIntegerArrayCell".
Please review it.

Testing with a function which takes a oid[] as an argument, if I use an array of numbers it works, but if I enter NULL and a number I get:

ERROR: invalid input syntax for type oid: "NULL" LINE 3: 'NULL', '456']::oid[] ^ SQL state: 22P02 Character: 47

    I have fixed the above. Apart from the fix I have made following changes:
  • Implemented new array cells for Number and Boolean type along with Integer.
  • Validation should work for most of the cells.
  • Support for NULL values in IntegerArray, NumberArray cells.
   Attached is the modified patch, please review it.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company