[pgAdmin][RM4633] Bad view in partitioned tables - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject [pgAdmin][RM4633] Bad view in partitioned tables
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers

Attached is the patch to support the view part of the multilevel partitions. Users can perform all the operations except creating the partitions as a partitioned table. Users can create a partition table separately and attach it as a partition of another partition table.

There are two problems mentioned in the RM. I have fixed the first one and we won't fix the second problem as by design we decided to show Partitions like Schema->Table->Partitions

Please review it.
--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi