Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed default public IP range issue in AWS deployment - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed default public IP range issue in AWS deployment
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, the patch applied

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 2:12 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Isn't it possible to define it at a common location? These types of duplicate code are error-prone since sometimes we fix an issue at one place and forget to fix it at another.