Re: [pgAdmin][RM4469] Add RE-SQL test cases for Sequences - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM4469] Add RE-SQL test cases for Sequences
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks patch applied.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 12:29 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the updated patch.
The patch also includes some RE-SQL log additions and a change in resql code where msql was failing if scenario data had dict data types. Code is changed to convert dict to string before forming the URL.

Kindly review.