Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3009 - Right click to copy from data grid, optionally with headers. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3009 - Right click to copy from data grid, optionally with headers.
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3009 - Right click to copy from data grid,optionally with headers.  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Khushboo

Found one minor issue "Header row should get unhighlighted when we deselect 'Copy with headers' and select some new row or deselect any existing selected row."
Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 2.32.43 PM.png

 Apart from that code looks good to me.