Re: [GENERAL] Using cp to back up a database? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Using cp to back up a database?
Date
List pgsql-general

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> wrote:

If you want a consistent database (you *REALLY* do), pg_dump is the correct tool.

--

Larry Rosenman                     http://www.lerctr.org/~ler

Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org

US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Drive, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106