Re: [GENERAL] How to find out extension directory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: [GENERAL] How to find out extension directory
Date
List pgsql-general

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 4:12 PM, rakeshkumar464 <rakeshkumar464@outlook.com> wrote:
I am documenting on automating installation of pgaudit extension for
containers.  On my laptop I see that the directory where the files
pgaudit.control and pgaudit--1.2.sql needs to be present is

/usr/share/postgresql/10/extension.

How do I know beforehand where the dir path is ?

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html