Re: [GENERAL] Service outage: each postgres process use the exactamount of the configured work_mem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Service outage: each postgres process use the exactamount of the configured work_mem
Date
List pgsql-general

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Moreno Andreo <moreno.andreo@evolu-s.it> wrote:
Melvin,
    Sorry for top-posting.
I'm going ahead in troubleshooting. As Jeff said, there's probably nothing wrong with my values (at the end of the message you can find minimal info you requested).
I tried running some queries against psql server and response times are good, so I'm moving my attentions to Windows server, which hosts a WCF service, that is the one that actually server customers.

Thanks for now
Moreno