Re: postgres 9.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: postgres 9.3
Date
List pgsql-general
You cannot directly "connect" one schema with another,
but you can set the default to have both in the search_path.
Uncomment the #search_path parameter in Postgresql.conf
and change it to
search_path = 'preview, role,public,"$user",public'

The make sure you do:
sudo su - postgres
pg_ctl reload [-D datadir]