Re: Regex help again (sorry, I am bad at these) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: Regex help again (sorry, I am bad at these)
Date
List pgsql-general
Although, in this particular case, it is not version or O/S specific, it is generally a good policy (and manners) to state them whenever contacting this mail list.
In that way, future users that refer back to problems have it documented as to which are and are not version specific.