Bugs with like_option in CREATE TABLE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Bugs with like_option in CREATE TABLE
Date
Re: Bugs with like_option in CREATE TABLE
List pgsql-general

O/S = Windows 10
PostgreSQL 9.2.10, compiled by Visual C++ build 1600, 32-bit

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/interactive/sql-createtable.html

and like_option is:

{ INCLUDING | EXCLUDING } { DEFAULTS | CONSTRAINTS | INDEXES | STORAGE | COMMENTS | ALL }

1. INCLUDING CONSTRAINTS does not bring over the Foreign Keys
2. INCLUDING ALL does not work and generates an ERROR;

--
Melvin Davidson