Re: [psycopg] speed concerns with executemany() - Mailing list psycopg

From Dorian Hoxha
Subject Re: [psycopg] speed concerns with executemany()
Date
List psycopg
Sending stuff in big-batches + autocommit (fast transactions) + few network calls is performance 101 I thought. I think the "executemany" should be documented what it does (it looked suspicious when I saw it long time ago, why I didn't use it).