[ODBC] Problem with ODBC v.10 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Real Vision
Subject [ODBC] Problem with ODBC v.10
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello,

We use msaccess that connects to postgresql database with your ODBC driver

With the new version 10.0, something does not work anymore :

When we create a new record in a table with the dao method tb.addnew

Then we want to get the Autonumber generated, we used to add  tb.update and  tb.Bookmark=tb.LastModified  and then we were able to get the tb!MyAutoNumberField value

Now this does not wok anymore and we get   The record is deleted

(note that with MSAccess database we can get the autonumber before the tb.update)

I saw that you have changed things with Identity...  Maybe you broke something...

Regards,

Dan