PgLogical ERROR: table is already being synchronized - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Priancka Chatz
Subject PgLogical ERROR: table is already being synchronized
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi All,
I have configured Logical replication between two Postgres Databases using pglogical.

I have a table that does not have a primary key on the target database. So I first delete all rows and then run the below command:

select pglogical.alter_subscription_resynchronize_table('sandbox_uat_rds_pg10_subscriber','pgbench_history');

It works. However, I missed adding the primary key so I repeat the above: delete from the table and try to resync but running into the below error:

=> select pglogical.alter_subscription_resynchronize_table('sandbox_uat_rds_pg10_subscriber','pgbench_history');
ERROR:  table test.pgbench_history is already being synchronized

However, the number of rows for the table has been 0.

I have tried disabling and then enabling the replication, rerun the resync command multiple times, checked the logs but could not get rid of it.

Any suggestions or solutions?

Regards,

Priyanka