Re: Check constraints on partition parents only? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nikhil Sontakke
Subject Re: Check constraints on partition parents only?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>> Comments and further feedback, if any, appreciated.
>
> Did you look at how this conflicts with my patch to add not null
> rows to pg_constraint?
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=601

I was certainly not aware of this patch in the commitfest. Your patch
has a larger footprint with more functional changes in it. IMHO, it
will be easiest to queue this non-inheritable constraints patch behind
your patch in the commitfest. There will be certain bitrot, which I
can fix once your patch gets committed.

Regards,
Nikhils