Hi i like to unscribe me, sorry for the incovenient. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Moises Lima dos Anjos
Subject Hi i like to unscribe me, sorry for the incovenient.
Date
List pgsql-general

Em ter, 9 de jan de 2018 às 16:20, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> escreveu:
On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 12:58 PM, Rakesh Kumar <rakeshkumar464@mail.com> wrote:

> That said, imv anyway, the performance hit is small and having checksums
> is well worth it.

I also would like to believe that the hit is small, but when PG official document writes "noticeable performance penalty", it becomes difficult to convince management that the hit is small :-)

Why ask us questions if you won't believe our answers?

Noticeable means it probably isn't important for most real-world cases, but if you work at it you can probably detect it.

Cheers,

Jeff