Re: dblink: give search_path - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rene Romero Benavides
Subject Re: dblink: give search_path
Date
List pgsql-general
What about setting the search path at the user level?
ALTER ROLE act SET search_path = act,logger;

Best.

Hi all

I try to execute a function not in the Schema I connect to with dblink. Is there way to tell dblink to set search_path in a specific way? I have not found a solution in the documentation. I tried with the set search_path definition in the function declarations to no avail.

Function Schema: logger
Database: act
User: act
User Default Schema: act

Kind regards

Thiemo

--
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8F70EFD2D972CBEF

El genio es 1% inspiración y 99% transpiración.
Thomas Alva Edison
http://pglearn.blogspot.mx/