Re: Using transactions in all CRUD operations - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rene Romero Benavides
Subject Re: Using transactions in all CRUD operations
Date
List pgsql-sql
The topic you need to research is "repeatable reads", if you read something within a transaction, depending on the database isolation level, you could get different results, if you want repeatable reads, you may need to consider SELECT statements within transactions.