Re: d25ea01275 and partitionwise join - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Richard Guo
Subject Re: d25ea01275 and partitionwise join
Date
Re: d25ea01275 and partitionwise join
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Amit,

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 10:01 AM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
Fujita-san,

To avoid losing track of this, I've added this to November CF.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/25/2278/

I know there is one more patch beside the partitionwise join fix, but
I've set the title to suggest that this is related mainly to
partitionwise joins.

 Thank you for working on this. Currently partitionwise join does not
 take COALESCE expr into consideration when matching to partition keys.
 This is a problem.

 BTW, a rebase is needed for the patch set.

Thanks
Richard