Re: Cant start PostgreSQL Using command prompt - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Saravanan Nagarajan
Subject Re: Cant start PostgreSQL Using command prompt
Date
List pgsql-bugs
In pglog_txt,

LOG:  could not bind IPv6 socket: No error
HINT:  Is another postmaster already running on port 33307? If not, wait a
few seconds and retry.
LOG:  could not bind IPv4 socket: No error
HINT:  Is another postmaster already running on port 33307? If not, wait a
few seconds and retry.
WARNING:  could not create listen socket for "localhost"
FATAL:  could not create any TCP/IP sockets

But already, i set ipv6&4 in pg_hba.conf file.
My PostgreSQL Version : 9.2.1

-- Saravanan .