Re: postgres version problem - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Payal Singh
Subject Re: postgres version problem
Date
List pgsql-novice
What's the output of sudo find / -name pg_config? Also, can you check the pg_config in 9.4 directory is version 9.4 and not 9.5? (pg_config --version)

Payal Singh,
Database Administrator,
OmniTI Computer Consulting Inc.
Phone: 240.646.0770 x 253