Re: [SQL] Lost my tablespace - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From tel medola
Subject Re: [SQL] Lost my tablespace
Date
Re: [SQL] Lost my tablespace  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-sql
What was the command?

I meant the command you used to create the inheritance structure.

    If you execute the SELECT command pg_size_pretty (pg_database_size
    ('database_name')), the result comes complete, as if the tables were
    filled normally.

What does
/2848 GB/

CREATE TABLESPACE <tablespace> OWNER postgres LOCATION 'j:\';

CREATE SCHEMA "<new schema>" AUTHORIZATION postgres;

truncate public.<table>

Can you provide the parent and child table sizes?

Unfortunately not. After the backup is back they are all 8192 bytes.

select * from pg_tablespace;

My mistake I should have asked for:

select oid, * from pg_tablespace;

Please run the command as above.

oid spcname spcowner spcacl spcoptions
1663 pg_default 10
1664 pg_global 10
2193601 disco01 10
5205910 disco02 10
7245095 disco03 10
9277962 disco04 10
11242858 disco05 10

show?
/Yes, all tablespaces/
/disco01/
/disco02/
/disco03/
/disco04/
/disco05
/

What does $PGDATA/pg_tblspc show?
/this shortcouts:/

/2193601 -> E:/
/5205910 -> G:/
/7245095 -> H:/
/9277962 -> I:/
/11242858-> J: (new)/

What do you mean by new?
It was made after the return of the bakcup. This I can access normally.

    I have a serious problem in my database. I have a table, divided into 4

Postgres version?

/PostgreSQL 9.3.5, compiled by Visual C++ build 1600, 64-bit/

[...]

Thanks.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com