Re: Bring to dead tuples to alive - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Roberto Médola
Subject Re: Bring to dead tuples to alive
Date
List pgsql-sql
Sorry for posting, but I didn't find another way to illustrate what I was saying.

So I believe that I was not clear in my email.
It didn't work for me, because MY problem is being on a windows server and pg_dirtyread working on linux. The idea of sending my question here on the list was to see if anyone had already gone through this and got some solution.

Now, just because I don't know anything, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist!
Anyway, thank you for your attention and follow my research.