Re: [GENERAL] Redo the filenode link in tablespace - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tel medola
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Redo the filenode link in tablespace
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello guys.
I would like to thank Adrian very much for his great help and patience.
Without your help, most likely I would be looking for another job now, thank you very much !!!

Thanks to the database being Postgres and the community being so strong and united, everything worked out in the end.
Thank you very much the people who maintains Postgres (I could even help in some, because I'm a programmer too). And
Thanks also to the people who dedicate their time to helping unknow people with problems, especially to Adrian.

Thanks
Roberto.

Holy shit! (sorry)....

Thanks, thanks!!!

It worked!

My goodness!!!!
After I point to the filnode, I did a reindex on the toast and some records have already been located.