Re: Speedup twophase transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Speedup twophase transactions
Date
Re: Speedup twophase transactions  (Jesper Pedersen <jesper.pedersen@redhat.com>)
Re: Speedup twophase transactions  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 9 January 2016 at 12:26, Stas Kelvich <s.kelvich@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

I’ve updated patch and wrote description of thighs that happens
with 2PC state data in the beginning of the file. I think now this patch is well documented,
but if somebody points me to places that probably requires more detailed description I’m ready
to extend that.

Hmm, I was just preparing this for commit.

Please have a look at my mild edits and extended comments.

Attachment