Re: Doubt about AccessExclusiveLock in ALTER TABLE .. SET ( .. ); - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Doubt about AccessExclusiveLock in ALTER TABLE .. SET ( .. );
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 31 July 2015 at 02:46, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Added. I really don't know if my isolation tests are completely correct, is
> my first time writing this kind of tests.

This patch size has increased from 16k to 157k because of the output
of the isolation tests you just added.

That's too much.

Why do we need more isolation tests? There isn't anything critical here, its just different lock levels for ALTER TABLE. A few normal regression tests are fine for this.