Re: Logical replication CPU-bound with TRUNCATE/DROP/CREATE many tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Keisuke Kuroda
Subject Re: Logical replication CPU-bound with TRUNCATE/DROP/CREATE many tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Amit,

Thank you for the reply!

> However, after commit c55040ccd0 (When wal_level=logical,
> write invalidations at command end into WAL so that decoding can use
> this information.) we actually know exactly when we need to execute
> each invalidation.

I see, thank you for your explaination.
I'll try to think about the solution by using XLOG_INVALIDATIONS
and referring to the thread
"PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of large in-progress
transactions".

Best Regards,
Keisuke Kuroda
NTT Software Innovation Center