Re: Huge memory consumption on partitioned table with FKs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Keisuke Kuroda
Subject Re: Huge memory consumption on partitioned table with FKs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Amit,

> I have attached a patch in which I've tried to merge the ideas from
> both my patch and Kuroda-san's.  I liked that his patch added
> conparentid to RI_ConstraintInfo because that saves a needless
> syscache lookup for constraints that don't have a parent.  I've kept
> my idea to compute the root constraint id only once in
> ri_LoadConstraint(), not on every invocation of ri_BuildQueryKey().
> Kuroda-san, anything you'd like to add to that?

Thank you for the merge! It looks good to me.
I think a fix for InvalidateConstraintCacheCallBack() is also good.

I also confirmed that the patch passed the make check-world.

Best Regards,
--
Keisuke Kuroda
NTT Software Innovation Center