Re: Postgresql upgrade to 9.5.12/10.3 changes pg_dump format forcloning schemas - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andre Oliveira Freitas
Subject Re: Postgresql upgrade to 9.5.12/10.3 changes pg_dump format forcloning schemas
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Aldrin,

I'm also using apartment with postgresql 9.6.6, and I don't see any
issue with it. Are you using Apartment::Tenant.create?

https://github.com/influitive/apartment/blob/80a21f2e1cdcbe5b0bd976f88c14332657804536/lib/apartment/adapters/postgresql_adapter.rb#L150

--

André Luis O. Freitas
System Architect