[pgAdmin][RM5048] : code coverage tool - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From navnath gadakh
Subject [pgAdmin][RM5048] : code coverage tool
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Team,
      Please find the attached patch to calculate code coverage if pgadmin code(python tests).
I have extended the existing testsuite to enable coverage. I have used python's coverage module.

Some useful commands:

before running the commands make sure you create .coveragerc file under /regression directory(details mentioned in README)
Run coverage
    With all modules
run 'python runtests.py --coverage --exclude feature_tests'
With specific module
run 'python runtests.py --pkg browser.server_groups.servers.tests --coverage'
Thanks!
--
Regards,
Navnath Gadakh