Re: Syncing Data to Production DB Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From c k
Subject Re: Syncing Data to Production DB Server
Date
List pgsql-general
You can use Talend or Navicat for syncing the data as per your needs without much complexity in writing a data sync application.
You have to purchase license for navicat but you can talend for free and it also supports many other database systems.

Chaitanya Kulkarni