Re: .ready and .done files considered harmful - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dipesh Pandit
Subject Re: .ready and .done files considered harmful
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Some minor suggestions:
Thanks for your comments. I have incorporated the changes
and updated a new patch. Please find the attached patch v4.

Thanks,
Dipesh

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 9:44 PM Bossart, Nathan <bossartn@amazon.com> wrote:
On 7/26/21, 6:31 AM, "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> In terms of immediate next steps, I think we should focus on
> eliminating the O(n^2) problem and not get sucked into a bigger
> redesign. The patch on the table aims to do just that much and I think
> that's a good thing.

I agree.  I'll leave further discussion about a redesign for another
thread.

Nathan

Attachment