SSL connection getting rejected on AWS RDS - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From aditya desai
Subject SSL connection getting rejected on AWS RDS
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi,
We have AWS RDS and we are trying to connect to DB remotely from EC2 instance.as client connection using psql. We are trying to set up IAM roles. We did all the necessary settings but got below error. Could you please advise?

Password for user lmp_cloud_dev:

psql: FATAL:  PAM authentication failed for user "testuser"

FATAL:  pg_hba.conf rejects connection for host "192.168.1.xxx", user "testuser", database "testdb", SSL off

Regards,

Aditya.