INSERT statement going in IPC Wait_event - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From aditya desai
Subject INSERT statement going in IPC Wait_event
Date
Re: INSERT statement going in IPC Wait_event  (Samed YILDIRIM <samed@reddoc.net>)
List pgsql-performance
Hi All,
Unfortunately I am unable to share a query  plan or query.

I have a SQL which is getting called from a web service. At a certain point where it inserts data in the table . Process is going in a hung state. pg_stat_activity shows wait_even='IPC' , wait_even_type=MessageQueueSend. In Webservice log we see I/O error occurred message.

Surprisingly when I run it from PSQL or pgadmin it runs fine.

Has anyone come across this issue? Could you please help?

Regards,
Aditya.