Re: Inability to init db Postgresql-9.1.1 on Ubuntu - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ekaterina Dimitrova
Subject Re: Inability to init db Postgresql-9.1.1 on Ubuntu
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Alvaro,
Thank you for your response. I need to be able to work on and compile the source code of 9.1.1

Do you have any other idea?

Thank you one more time.
Kate

On 2018-Jun-29, Ekaterina Dimitrova wrote:

> I have to make some experiments for which I explicitly need version 9.1.1
> of PostgreSQL.
>
> I have installed it from source using the official documentation but I am
> not able to initialize the cluster after that.
>
> When I run initdb, I receive the following error:
> STATEMENT: REVOKE ALL on pg_authid FROM public;

You could try installing 9.1.<latest>, initdb with that, then revert
the package back to 9.1.1.

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/