Re: Logical decoding slots can go backwards when used from SQL, docs are wrong - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Logical decoding slots can go backwards when used from SQL, docs are wrong
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 5 June 2016 at 09:54, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thursday, March 17, 2016, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
The first patch was incorrectly created on top of failover slots not HEAD. Attached patch applies on HEAD.

Lots of logical decoding work ongoing but this one shows as active in the September cf and the comments by Craig indicate potential relevance to 9.6.  Is this still live as-is or has it been subsumed by other threads?

Yes. Both those patches are still pending and should be considered for commit in the next CF. (Of course, I think they should just be committed, but I would, wouldn't I?)