Re: Crash when using PQgetvalue - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Crash when using PQgetvalue
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 4 June 2018 at 23:26, PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/libpq.html

Hello,

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or there is a bug in the code
but I am getting a strange issue. When I try to run the following code I get
a crash when attempting to accessing the values using PQgetvalue.

This isn't really a comment on the documentation. Please ask for help on the pgsql-general mailing list, Stack Overflow, or suitable forums.

You should provide a backtrace of the crash from a debugger when you do so.