Re: [BDR] Question on compatibility of Postgres with Open JDK - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: [BDR] Question on compatibility of Postgres with Open JDK
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I don't understand the question.

If you want to use PgJDBC, then yes, PgJDBC works on OpenJDK. You do not need to use pgjdbc 9.4 with PostgreSQL 9.4, you may use the latest version.

If you want to use pl/java, then I don't know if it's been tested with postgres-bdr 9.4. But it should work fine if it works with normal community postgres 9.4.