Re: adding a new platform - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: adding a new platform
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

On 21 April 2015 at 06:11, Mark Wong <mark@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have access to a z13 mainframe and would like to explore getting
packages built for the yum repository for Linux on z (as opposed to
z/OS.)  I've looked at the git repository, but was wondering what the
best way is to run through trying to build packages and what not.

I (or, rather, 2ndQuadrant) also have access to POWER7 machines at OSU OSL that can be used to build ppc64 packages for Linux on POWER, in case anyone expresses interest in this.