Re: let's make the list of reportable GUCs configurable (was Re: Add%r substitution for psql prompts to show recovery status) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: let's make the list of reportable GUCs configurable (was Re: Add%r substitution for psql prompts to show recovery status)
Date
In response to Re: let's make the list of reportable GUCs configurable (was Re: Add%r substitution for psql prompts to show recovery status)  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)