Re: Reorganizing PG lists - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: Reorganizing PG lists
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 1:43 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:

Reviewing actual usage shows that a number of the lists aren't really
categorized correctly under these categories.  In particular, the
"Regional" lists are actually more "per-language" lists than they are
"Regional" in nature.  To address that, we're planning to create a new
category called "Per Language Lists" (better name suggestions are
welcome) and move a number of the currently "regional" lists to that
category.

I would just call then non-English lists.  It clarifies that human languages, not computer languages are being referred to; and seeing "per language" would make me think every list (hackers, bugs, general, etc.) is trying to be replicated into every language.

Cheers,

Jeff