Re: BUG #15609: synchronous_commit=off insert performance regressionwith secondary indexes - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: BUG #15609: synchronous_commit=off insert performance regressionwith secondary indexes
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 12:46 AM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      15609
Logged by:          Jean Paolo Saul
Email address:      paolo.saul@verizonconnect.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.1
Operating system:   CentOS Linux release 7.6.1810 (Core)

have found that
  PostgreSQL 11 inserts are around 25% slower than inserts in PostgreSQL
9.5.

Tools Used:
  pgbench (11.1)

Can you show the actual pgbench command line used, and the contents of the file specified by -f ?

Cheers,

Jeff