compiler warnings under MinGW for 9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Janes
Subject compiler warnings under MinGW for 9.4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
In the past, building under MinGW produced so many warnings that I never bothered to read them.

Now most of them have been removed, so the ones that are left might be worth reporting.

Using gcc.exe (GCC) 4.6.2 on REL9_4_STABLE eadd80c08ddfc485db84b9af7cca54a0d50ebe6d I get:

mingwcompat.c:60:1: warning: 'RegisterWaitForSingleObject' redeclared without dllimport attribute: previous dllimport ignored [-Wattributes]
input.c:382:1: warning: 'saveHistory' defined but not used [-Wunused-function]

Does anyone have opinions on how to address these?

Cheers,

Jeff