Re: [HACKERS] Parallel bitmap heap scan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Parallel bitmap heap scan
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 9:08 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
> Right, done that way

This didn't compile because you bobbled some code in
src/backend/nodes, but it was a trivial mistake so I fixed it.

Committed with that fix and a bunch of minor cosmetic changes.

I'm getting some compiler warnings in gcc version 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-17) (GCC):

nodeBitmapHeapscan.c: In function 'BitmapHeapNext':
nodeBitmapHeapscan.c:79: warning: 'tbmiterator' may be used uninitialized in this function
nodeBitmapHeapscan.c:80: warning: 'shared_tbmiterator' may be used uninitialized in this function

Cheers,

Jeff